- And “bitch” is attacking women for their right to call you on it. (via madgay)
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
Feminism is knowing that you don’t have to wear things to impress a man
Feminism is also knowing that it’s okay to wear things to impress a man if you want to
Society forgets the first part, tumblr forgets the second part
Why we love being tall women and why you should too
- We’re statesque, and excuding elegance and command.
- We know that our femininity and womanliness is not in any way correlated with our height. Who looks at Taylor Swift(5’ 11) and thinks ”she’s so masculine” because of her height? Who does so when looking at Angelina Jolie(5’ 8’’), Katy Perry(5’ 8’’), Julia Roberts(5’ 9’’), Charlize Theron(5’ 9.5’’), Liv Tyler(5’ 10’’), Mandy Moore(5’ 10’’), Nicole Kidman(5’ 11’’), Uma Thurman (6’), Frida Gustavsson(6’ 1’’), Michelle Buswell(6’ 2’’), and so on?
- Repeat: Our femininity and womanliness is not in any way correlated with our height. There is no reason for you to think being tall makes you appear “manly” or “masculine”.
- When with a tall guy, we look fantastic standing next to them- much more so than shorter girls. Height is associated with power, and who looks more like the ultimate power couple: a tall man with a girl not tall enough to reach his waist, or a tall man and a tall woman? (Like Tom Brady(6’ 4’’) and Gisele Bündchen(5’ 11)?)
- We look like models next to men of any height, and in many cases taller women are seen as status symbols. If we’re with a tall man, people think ”of course he’s with someone like her”. If we’re with a shorter man, people think ”wow, who is he or what does he do that enables him to get ahold of and be with someone like her?” With the power of our height, and as we’re more ”rare” than shorter girls, we’re perceived as more ”hard-to-acquire”. Who ever looked at super moviestar Richard Gere(5’ 10’’) and super model Cindy Crawford(5’ 9.5’’), towering over Gere in heels, as anything else than looking perfect together?
- Just like tall men, tall women get more immediate respect and come off more impressive-looking without much effort.
- It’s easier for a tall woman to seem authoritative and hold a higher-position job.
- We’re not offended by people who are generally more attracted to short girls, just like we’re not offended by people who prefer a certain hair color over another in their ideal mate.
- For every person you meet that prefers short girls, there’s someone who will look at your height and think it’s part of what makes you a knockout.Feel free to go to my ask and help me add to this list. xx
I love this